- Statseeker monitors every device on the WAN and LAN
- Polling interfaces every 60 seconds
- Low bandwidth utilization
- Minimal impact on your network
- Monitors inventory information, collects Netflow, syslog, SNMP traps and UPS
- 1 second diagnostic SNMP poller
- Trouble shooting capacity for individual interfaces by on-demand 1 second interface polling for bps
- Self maintains with automated rewalks
This data and more is easy to view, simple to configure and manage – the dashboards provide an abstraction layer to the network – making it easy to identify trends and hot spots on the network instantly.
The dashboards help network professionals by providing a high level overview of key metrics and performance indicators including SLA performance.
Dashboards are group aware, allowing you to create a representation of the network that you want to see.
Dashlets auto-refresh individually based on data source, enabling customers to create real-time NOC dashboards that span the last 5 minutes, last hour or last 90 days.
With Dashboards you can even add multiple clocks for all the timezones you are responsible for, or add external webpages/URLs or links.
Each Dashboard includes a mouse over function on dashlets to provide a detailed drill down to the raw metrics.
You can even customize with your own logo and be up and running in no time:
- Installed on a single server as an appliance
- Up and running within minutes
- Low impact discovery method
- Discovering a network of 600,000 interfaces in less than an hour
- User based access control
- User Authentication can be integrated to Active Directory
- Providing total visibility across the entire network infrastructure
- From a 64bit single server requiring no new equipment or additional pollers